Safety Protocols regarding COVID-19
We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable viewing experience.
- Performance is open-air.
- All audience members are required to mask.
- Tickets must be purchased online in-advance. Ticketing is contactless.
- Patrons are permitted to sit together as households. Households will be seated 8-10 ft apart.
- Bring your own blanket or cushions for seating on the lawn.
- Headphones will be provided. Single-use disposable earcup covers are applied. In addition, each headphone unit is thoroughly sanitized between performances. Patrons also have the option of bringing their own standard 3.5mm corded headphones for use.
- 2 out of 3 performers in each cast are from the same household. The 3rd performer remains distanced.
While no activity is without risk during this time, we expect the safety of this event to be on par with a visit to the park.
- If you do not feel safe visiting a public park, we advise you not to attend.
- If you do feel safe coming to the park with a mask on, and remaining socially distanced, then this event could be within your comfort zone.
Please use your best judgement and stay home if you or anyone in your household develops symptoms.